The town of My Tho lies on the left side of the Mekong River and just a 1.5 hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. You will enjoy a cruise on the Mekong River and then ride on a hand-rowing sampan through small islets under a green canopy of water-coconut trees to catch a glimpse of the daily activities of the local people. A visit to an orchard islet to observe the pastoral life and enjoy coconut milk, seasonal fruit, honey tea and lunch of country delicacies will also be arranged
Date: 22, Sep 2018
Price: 40 USD / person
Registration Deadline: 17h00 09/19/2018
- 8:00 Pick up at your hotel.
- Depart to go to My Tho.
- 10:00: arriving My Tho, take a boat at Pier 30/04. Visit a fish market.
- 10:30: Visit coconut candy workshop and local house: enjoy tropical fruit, honey tea and amateur singing
- Enjoy hand-rowing sampan along the cannel.
- 12:30: Lunch.
- 14:00: Return to Pier 30/4. Bound to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 16:00-16:30: arriving to the departure point. End of service